If you want to join VCC, you can fill out a registration form. After signing this form, you are a member and you are required to pay the annual dues. The annual membership fees for Voorburg Cricket Club for the 2021 season:

 Category All-in
Seniors (m) € 300
Young adults (m) < 23† € 225
Ladies € 175
Juniors <19 † € 175
Juniors, not playing in a league € 50
Non-playing members € 125
Donors > € 50
A-internationals ᵒ Free

  • * All-in for summer and winter
  • † Cut-off is Aug-31 in a calendar year, the date on which you need to be younger than the indicated age
  • Examples:
  • If you turn 23 on Aug 31 2021, you are a senior in 2021 (and not a “young adult” anymore)
  • If you turn 19 on Sep 1, 2021, you are a junior in 2021 (and not a “young adult” yet)
  • ᵒ At the discretion of the Board

Bank account

NL41 RABO 01170 95 001
Voorburg Cricket Club te Leidschendam

Cancel membership

Membership runs til December 31, if you want to cancel your membership please do so before February 15 of the new year, otherwise a membership fee will be required.
Download the Membership cancelation form in case you really want to cancel your membership.

Club Transfer

If you want to play for VCC next year and you played at another club last season, you have to request a transfer. This transfer process was created by the KNCB to ensure that competitions are fair. An important condition set by clubs before accepting a transfer is the fact that the player in question has met all his financial obligations. As a departing player at another club, this means that you must have paid all your membership fees.

The Club Transfer Request Form of the KNCB must first be filled in by the player self and can then be signed by a member of the board of the club you leave (be careful that the person is authorized to sign). After that, the departing member can come with the form to VCC and VCC will arrange the rest with the KNCB.

Open Registration Form »

This content is also available in: nlNederlands