The Corona crisis and the subsequent lockdown made it impossible to keep the AGM as originally planned for March 17. In addition, things became so uncertain at the time that it didn’t make sense to talk about budgets and plans for 2020. Now, 2.5 months later, there is some cricket again and there is some view of the rest of 2020.
The board therefore intends to plan the AGM on Thursday July 9 at 8pm. We will held this meeting in the club house as usual, unless the amount of people present will exceed a certain number. Hence, it is important to registrer upfront. In the GMM we will
- formally discharge the previous board for 2019 (we will keep the happy farewell for a while until we meet again in person)
- install the new board
- present the plans for 2020 including budget
In the following way, we want to give everyone the opportunity to participate in the AGM
- the documents will be published as usual at least two weeks in advance, i.e. June 25 (on a protected part of the website)
- everyone has the opportunity to ask written questions about these documents
- these questions will be dealt with at the AGM and the answers will also be published on the protected part of the website
We are confident that in this way we can continue to communicate with members about the challenges at VCC and hope for a lot of input from the members.