Just like everyone else, the VCC Board is also concerned about the rapidly increasing COVID-19 infection figures. That is why we would like to pay attention to the following more strict measures from NOC*NSF/KNCB:
- All audiences at sports competitions must have a seat;
- A maximum of 66% of the available space may be used for public placement;
- Competitions or events where the public can keep less than 1.5 m away must be registered at www.testenvoortoegang.org
As a Board we further request you to :
- change as much as possible and use changing rooms as little as possible;
- use your own water bottles during drink breaks;
- not serve lunches in buffet form, and to distribute and consume them outside as much as possible.
And of course the basic measures to prevent the spread of infections remain in force:
- wash your hands regularly;
- where possible, keep at least 1.5 m distance from others inside and outside the playing field as much as possible;
- wear a face mask in closed spaces where keeping a distance of at least 1.5 m is not possible;
- always ensure good ventilation where you are: keep doors and windows open as much as possible.
If you have symptoms related to COVID-19, get tested and remain in quarantine until the results of the test are known. If you test positive, you will be quarantined for 10 days and have yourself tested again after 5 days (if at least 24 hours without complaints);
This content is also available in: Nederlands